Reach for the skies
At Aviation Academy of America, your fantasy of soaring in a flight becomes the actual flight of your fantasy. Whether a CPL, ATPL, or MPL, we handhold you and your future. We help take your career to greater heights quite literally. One could become a captain of a major airline in a series of a few calculated and calibrated steps - we have helped many get there.
Why choose Texas-based Aviation Academy of America as your flight school?
- •Aviation Academy of America has a strong foundation for stability and a high level of proficiency training pilots with the best methods, technology, and instructors.
- •Combined attributes of being an international company and a US FAA part 141 academy, make us soar above the rest of the flight schools in the area.
- •One-on-one personalized training combined with professional company resources and facilities for safety and the best technology, industry connections, and Ab-Initio instruction.
- •With multiple locations, we can offer instruction for both beginners and experienced students preparing them for professional pilot careers who are confident enough to dream big.
Why Aviation Academy of America is unique -
- •A team of highly qualified flight instructors
- •Discovery flights
- •Fleet of 15 aircraft – most are brand new
- •Two locations in Texas - New Braunfels and Houston
- •Earn all of the required licenses before and ratings through certified flight instructor in 12 to 15 months by enrolling in our Professional Pilot Pathway.
Growing fleet of 15 aircraft, most of them newly acquired
- •Cessna 172 G1000 Fleet (9 Aircraft)
- •Piper Archer (3 Aircraft)
- •Piper Seminole (3 Aircraft)